Are you on the lookout for the best whiteboard animation software? Read this article till the end to know about the 10 best whiteboard animation software you can try.
What is whiteboard animation software?
Whiteboard animation is the process of drawing a story on a whiteboard. The whiteboard animation software has features and functionalities to create a video based on the story. The software makes the whole process effortless and produces high-quality explainer videos.
A whiteboard animation software simplifies the process of creating unique videos. This comes in handy if you want to explain a product, a business, or an idea.
Why is whiteboard animation software so popular?
Whiteboard animation videos are popular for their eye-catching videos and presentations. It is proven to be more engaging than conventional videos.
Here are some of the reasons for whiteboard animation videos being so popular:
- Creates eye-catching videos for getting the viewer’s attention.
- Versatile, easy to use, and mobile-friendly.
- Delivers a lot of information in a crisp and clear video format.
- The rate of conversion is higher.
Some of the key factors to consider while choosing the whiteboard animation software:
- Ease of use and versatility
Which is the best whiteboard animation software?
Below are some of the best whiteboard animation software to lay your hands on:
Doodly is a powerful whiteboard animation software. It allows users to create animation videos with ease. This software can be the best suited for anyone with little to no technical knowledge. You can create whiteboard, green board, and glass board animations using Doodly.
The software has a drag-and-drop feature to create videos within a minute. It does not need complex settings or adjustments. You can create great videos with their smart draw technology. This means you can also choose to draw an image and upload it.
- This whiteboard animation software has various scene transitions and characters.
- This software is easy to customize and work with.
- It allows you to record voiceovers.
- The software has different fonts. They also have PNG, JPEG, and audio files.
- You can choose from different hand types, both male and female. It comes in various colors and sizes.
- The video rendering feature is slow.
- Internet connection is mandatory to run this software.
- Limited audio features.
Standard: $20/month, billed annually
Enterprise: $40/month, billed annually
Animaker is an open-source whiteboard animation software. It has an inbuilt library to import media. You can develop up to 720 animated videos with six different styles. You can preview your whiteboard animation video before you export it. It allows you to create videos in 4K quality. This is a free whiteboard animation software, you can also upgrade to a paid version anytime.
- This whiteboard animation software has pre-designed templates, making the process easier.
- Royalty-free music and characters.
- Its features include auto-generated lipsync, appealing backgrounds, and facial expressions.
- The preview feature creates a lag in some cases.
Basic: $10/month, billed annually
Starter: $19/month, billed annually
Pro: $39/month, billed annually
3. Render Forest
Render Forest is a free whiteboard animation software. It offers unique templates and great tools to create videos. You can create educational videos, explainers, presentations, logos, and short scribble movies. It has a wide range of texts, images, logos, and color palettes to choose from.
- It offers customer support through email and phone.
- This software is highly customizable.
- It provides high-quality, royal-free videos and music tracks.
- It has 50,000 scenes to start with your video.
- It is quite expensive if you choose to pay per product.
Amateur: $59 per month
Pro: $89 per month
Business: $119 per mont
Enterprise: $299 per month
Vyond is one of the best whiteboard animation software. Unlike other software, Vyond is a browser-based software. This software is a great option for casual and professional videos. It has an automatic lipsync feature that gives life to your characters. It offers pre-built templates, resources, and tools to create videos.
- Dialogue and lip-sync features make the video more realistic.
- Flexibility in pricing for individuals.
- Allows you to import custom music.
- Helps you choose a template with ease by typing the relevant keyword.
- This whiteboard animation software is on the expensive side. It can only be the best option for large companies.
Essential: $299 per year
Premium: $649 per year
Professional: $999 per year
This is a top explainer whiteboard animation software. Explaindio is very versatile in creating animation and cartoons. You can import GIFs and images to create your video. Its exclusive features are full-motion video, eye-catchy themes, HD capabilities. It also has a huge audio collection.
- Access to unlimited video creation.
- Ability to create multiple animations at a time.
- You can import videos in formats like AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, and MP4.
- More than 140 pre-made videos and over 800 animations.
- The software is slow which makes it time-consuming.
Monthly plan: $37 per month
Annual plan: $67 per month
One-time plan: $497
Powtoon is the best whiteboard animation software that offers simple and interactive presentations. It helps you create educational, corporate, and personal videos. It has a dedicated stylesheet for special events like Valentines, Halloween, etc.
- This software comes with a free trial.
- Allows you to share on social media platforms.
- Allows up to 60 minutes HD and 8 minutes full HD video creation.
- Online video creation without downloads.
- Creates heaviness on the web browser.
Pro Plan: $19 per month
Pro Plan Plus: $29 per month
Agency Plan: $59 per month
This is a popular free whiteboard animation software tool. The video creation process is seamless. It also helps you to create quick explainer videos. Videoscribe offers 9 different background textures. It also provides 13 unique hand styles including a monster hand.
- Software is beginner-friendly and easy to use.
- It has a huge library of images and music.
- Has a downloadable app for faster access.
- Can be directly shared on Youtube, Vimeo, and Sho. Co.
- It does not have direct MP4 support.
- Fine-tuning of audio and custom images is not allowed.
Monthly plan: $17 per month
Quarterly plan: $35 per 3 months
Yearly plan: $96 per year
8. Adobe animate CC
Adobe animate CC is one of the versatile and best whiteboard animation software. This software gives life to your ads and animated characters. It lets you share the animated videos as augmented reality (AR). You can publish your videos on HTML5 canvas, WebGL, Adobe AIR, and SVG.
- Create a customized 2D character animation.
- Access to import videos and images from Adobe Stock.
- You can modify raw vector shapes using the “Asset Warp” feature.
- Abode Fresco live brushes help you create characters with lively features. Characters can walk, talk, and blink.
- Motion capture software is not available. Needs manual effort.
Annual: $19.99 per month
Monthly: $29.99 per month
This whiteboard animation software is an easy tool for creating professional videos. It has inbuilt templates for creating business videos. The template includes production promotion, motivation videos, and employee training. The software has a collection of images, audio, and graphics to create a whiteboard video.
- It has a text-to-speech feature to create a high-quality voiceover.
- Allows you to preview your video at any point.
- Suggests relevant storyline to illustrate it better.
- It also offers free whiteboard animation software with limited features.
- It has limited storyline options.
- Not very user-friendly.
Business: $129 per month
Pro: $499 per month
Enterprise: Customized price
10. Easy Sketch Pro:
Easy sketch pro is another excellent whiteboard animation software. Some of its features are playtime control, full HD videos, and trimming effects. It also has a built-in library for music and images.
- No monthly recurring fees. It offers a one-time fee.
- It has the unique feature of adding doodles on top of a video. You can sketch directly on a live video.
- Click to call feature allows users to get a call from the video while they are presenting.
- There is no professional support for creating an animation video.
Starter: $37 – one-time payment
Business: $67 – one-time payment
Pro: $97 – one-time payment
We have carefully curated the whiteboard animation software lists for you to try out. All these tools are great in creating whiteboard videos. There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to animation software. Each of these software has a unique selling point, pricing, and features. Review the tools, weigh the pros and cons and select the best tool based on your requirement.
Which of these whiteboard animation software are you planning to try? Also, let us know if you have better whiteboard software suggestions.
Also Read:- Best Pen Tablet For Online Teaching In India